.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Climb... and you shall win!



Jana...your adorable LO "Climb" is the big winner of this challenge! Love this. The journaling, the photos, the colors, the design! It's all good! Congratulations! I need your info which you can email me (noel@daytripping.com) and I'll get your software out to you!

May I just take a moment and say this was by far the most difficult winner to pick. I know I say that every time...but seriously. There were so many amazing entries...you guys all hit home runs!!

7 comments:

Patti H said...

Congrats I too loved this layout! Way to go!!

Greta Adams said...

congrats jana...that entry was fabulous....and i know you had a tough decision with all the serious talent everyone brought forward...glad I am not you Noel ;)

Greta Adams said...

congrats jana...that entry was fabulous....and i know you had a tough decision with all the serious talent everyone brought forward...glad I am not you Noel ;)

Jana Eubank said...

Oh my gosh!!! THANK YOU!!!! I seriously didn't think I had a chance with all of the amazing things that kept popping up here everyday. Thank you! I'll be happy-dancing all day! ;)

melita said...

just a beautiful LO Jana! Congrats!

bruinbr said...

woohoo!! congrats Jana! love this lo!

AmyWhit said...

Congratulations, Jana! Your LO is fabulous! I'm so glad it won. It was my favorite of the bunch too, though I loved many of them!