.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Winner and some news!

Thank you all for participating in the School Days challenge! It was so fun to see shots of you, your kids and other family for this one! I had a tough time choosing a winner, but I think this very cute little "first days" coaster album is a unique and inspiring choice. HOW ADORABLE IS THIS!? I believe it was submitted by Nathalie. Please email me (noel@noelmignon.com) so I can get your GC out to you! Congratulations!!


Now.... I wanted to give you guys some sneak peeks of the kit's I will have coming out tomorrow! This one is called Blue Skies

And this is Ghost Story!

Set your reminders because I am going to offer some freebies if you order these before midnight on Tuesday. If you order one kit you will get a "mystery" gift. It could be paper, a stamp, stickles, a sheet of grungboard, all kinds of good things. And if you order BOTH kits you will get 3 mystery gifts! So send me an email (noel@noelmignon.com) to be signed up for the newsletter so you are among the first to hear when they are released!
I also wanted to let you know that I will be holding a BIG, HUGE, FANTASTIC challenge in the next few weeks. it will be to celebrate my 1 year anniversary in the kit making field....woohoo! And to celebrate I will be hosting a "Use your Kit" challenge. This is the first time I will be requiring that anyone use products sold from the store. In order to get the GIGANTIC prize, with a MSRP of over $600, you will need to skedaddle over and pick up a NoelMignon.com kit or 2. I have a ton on sale, also I have the 2 new ones out on Monday, or use up your stash. You will be required to use only products from the kit, or combination of kits, for your entire project. So stock up! there are still deals to be had. I wanted to make sure I gave you all a heads up so you could get your order in to participate. :)
HERE'S THE PRIZE!!! This is starting on Oct. 6th, so mark your calenders!

Hope you are excited about the things coming up! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats , that mini is great !!!!

Maybe this challenge will get me back in the challenge game girl, i have been so out of the loop. The Bad Girls Top Designer is the first challenge ive done in months !! Happy One Year kit anniversary , you know im one of your biggest fans !!!!
TTYS,
Hugs
Jenn :)

Lydia Siegel said...

WOW! THAT IS A FABULOUS MINI!

Greta Adams said...

congrats...that is a fab mini !!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my - I absolutely love that school mini album! Congrats to the winner.

Great challenge Noel! I just snagged a Ghost Story Kit! I can't wait to play along!

Anonymous said...

No way!!! I am so excited!!! Thank you Noel for picking my little project and Thank you all for the kind words!