.

Monday, August 20, 2007

A little birdie told me...

...that superjen is our winner!! This layout is just adorable. I love the color combo, the design and elements, and of course that photo is fantastic!! Congratulations! Your prize pack will be on it's way!



Thanks to everyone for the fantastic entries!! I had over 60 enties to judge from, and it was not easy!! You guys all did awesome!

I will get the new challenge posted up later. Probably tonight as I have a million things to do today! :-)

6 comments:

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

LOVE the LO! :)

Congrats, Jen!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your layout is AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That LO was just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats ! Cute layout !!!

Patti H said...

awesome layout! congrats!! Love the pop of red!! Wowzers!!

Anonymous said...

congrats, jen! the lo is supercute. enjoy your goodies!