.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends! Do you have your costume all situated and ready for this weekend? If not you better get crackin', there is only a week left until Halloween! I love it...it's great fun to dress up and watch the kids run around and have so much fun.

We are back with a new challenge and Gretchen has created a GREAT sketch for all of you this week! So simply use this to base you LO on and then link it up so we can take a peek at your creation! Here is the sketch...

And here is what the team came up with:
Britt

Jill

Gretchen

Virginia

Diana


Have fun with this one! I also wanted to remind you that the Hudson Valley kit goes up for pre-order tomorrow morning.

I have spent today bagging this one up and it is just so pretty and cozy. I am waiting on my October Afternoon box, which will complete this one, so we will have a few days to wait on that, but as a gift for your patience I am offering up 2 free gifts with all pre-orders. These 2 goodies! So don't delay, get yours ordered, and just as soon as that box arrives I will begin shipping out!
Free Gift #1

Free Gift #2

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

whoop whoop! i love what everybody did with the sketch!!