.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Brookfield Zoo....

This is the last week to enter your page for the awesome Adobe LightRoom prize! (Adobe Lightroom 2.0. With an MSRP of $299!!!) You just need to use 5 unique NoelMignon kit items, other than patterned paper. Paper does not count. So you can use letters, stickers, vintage items, ribbons, brads...etc. And you must have at least 5 items per entry. You can enter as many projects as you like! All work must be made for this challenge.
You have until October 9th to get your LO done! Just leave a comment so we can find you!

I pulled out all of Noel's past kits to scrap these photos of our day at Brookfield Zoo. I took some inspiration from my daughter's floppy hat. The paper is from the Getaway Kit, as well as the clear arrow, yellow anchor, and pink fuzzy brad. I used a clear circle for our family pic and stitched it down with some embroidery floss. This is from the Rise & Shine kit. The yellow brads and heart rub on are from the Rise & Shine kit too! I pulled out some pink ribbon from the Picnic Basket kit. I love being able to use various bits & pieces on my LO's!



Hope you can play along for this AWESOME prize!!!