.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paul Frank Ad Challenge

After a few very hectic weeks I found myself at the nail salon, basking in the relaxation of my pedicure, and flipping through a new issue of Domino. And when I came across this ad for Paul Frank children's clothing I knew I had to turn this into a challenge. Admittedly, the kid looks a little strange (where did his neck go?), but I liked the over all inspiration this gave me. Doodles, scallops, kids = FUN!
So use this as your inspiration for the next 2 weeks! You can see the DT went all over the place with this. And how fab is that?! When people find the difference in the same thing...I love these kind of challenges. They really are my favorite! So go ahead and get your project done and linked up over here. I will be giving away a GC this time around! The random winner will get $10 to the store for your next purchase. So add as many as you want before the deadline of 4/10!
PS...I'm loving the 80's music, so I think I'll stick with that for awhile. Have fun!

Virginia

Noel

Jana

Michele

Greta

Michelle

10 comments:

Deana said...

Cute challenge... ♥ the DT inspo! :-)

Miss Jaster said...

love this ad and all the wonderful things created from it!

Aphra Bolyer said...

The ad is darling and all the DT work is fab-u-lous! I think I'll play along for the first time.

AbbieTorroll said...

SO super cute ladies!!! awesome idea!

Greta Adams said...

oh i love everyone's take on it....this was super fun...we should do more ad's....just sayin ;)

dstandard said...

Great pages - will have to do this challenge!

Phyllis, Fiskateer #5855 said...

Fun challenge! Here's what I was inspired to create: http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/39860/

Creating Memories said...

The black and white and punch of pink paired with the borders inspired this layout using my baby's birth announcement.
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=165874&gallery_type=main

McMGrad89 said...

Okay, here's mine...A little nontraditional. Had fun though. Thanks of the challenge.
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=166023&user_id=12546

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Here is mine.....TFL...and thanks Michele for the inspo to use PIPE CLEANERS for the title! :):):):):):):):)

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=166069&user_id=7807